• Go to the Membership Online Service (MOS) portal (https://membership.dhakachamber.com)
• For first-time user please register to the MOS system with firm name as per trade license, email ID and phone number (if you're registered, ignore it)
• After clicking Register option, Please verify the Registration through E-mail. ( E-mail ID and MOS portal must be opened in the same browser)
Membership Renewal Enrollment Process:
1. Log in to the MOS portal (To register, if you are not registered).
2. Click “Renewal” on Dashboard.
4. Fill-up the field with necessary information and attach the required documents like:
• Updated Trade License
• E-TIN Certificate with last return slip
5. Pay the Renewal Fees and it can be paid Online through DCCI’s designated payment options (Mobile wallet, Online Banking, Debit/Credit card). System generated online payment slip will be sent to E-mail.
6. Upon receiving the completed documents, DCCI will verify the documents. After verification, the renewal application will be approved by DCCI authority and updated e-passbook will be available on MOS portal.