1. Log in to the MOS portal (https://membership.dhakachamber.com).
2. Go to Renewal menu.
3. Attach Updated Trade License and TIN Certificate with Proof of Submission of Returns (PSR).
4. Renewal Fee can be paid online or offline through DCCI’s designated payment options. (Mobile wallet, Online banking, Debit/Credit card)
5. Two type of Payment Method (Offline or Online Channel):
• Those who want to pay offline they are requested to download the Deposit Slip (PDF) and pay the fees to the selected Bank.
(The City Bank and Eastern Bank Limited)
• Those who paid online will get system-generated online payment Slip through email.
6. Upon receiving the complete documents, the membership department of DCCI will check the documents for verification. After verification, the renewal will be approved by the Membership Department of DCCI.