Pay Order of Taka 23,150/- f
The registered Business/ Firm/Company of Dhaka District can only apply for DCCI Membership
To be a Member (General or Associate) of DCCI, the following processes need to be followed:
- 1. Registration to DCCI Membership Online Service (MOS) (if you're registered, ignore it)
- 2. Log in to the MOS portal (https://membership.dhakachamber.com)
- 3. Name Clearance application is to be submitted
- 4. After Name Clearance, you will see an e-Membership form
- 5. Fill in the e-membership Application form and attach the required documents mentioned in the checklist below:
List of Attached Documents:
- • Updated Trade License
- • Bank Certificate
- • E-TIN Certificate (Original to be produced for Authentication
- • Partnership Deed of Registration, Certificate and National ID & individual e-TIN (applicable for partnership organization)
- • Memorandum & Articles of Association (Applicable for Limited Company)
- • Individual National ID & E-TIN of all Directors (Applicable for Limited Company)
- • Certificate of Incorporation (Applicable for Limited Company)
- • Copy of National Identity (NID)
- • Others: VAT, IRC, ERC, Joint Venture Agreement, Passport for foreign nationals, BIDA permission paper and work permit.t.
- • Recently taken passport size photograph of the applicant and company representative
- • Pay Order of Taka 29,350/- for General Member in favor of "Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry (DCCI)"
- • Pay Order of Taka 23,150/- for Associate Member in favor of "Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry (DCCI)"
- 6. Membership Enrollment Fee can be paid online or offline through DCCI’s designated payment options. (Mobile Wallet, Online Banking, Debit/Credit Card)
- 7. Two type of Payment Method (Offline or Online Channel)
- a. Those who want to make the payment off-line, they are requested to download the Deposit Slip (PDF) & Membership Form and pay the fees to the selected Bank. (The City Bank or Eastern Bank Limited)
- b. Those who made the online payment will get a system generated online Payment Slip through Email
- 8. All documents must be attested by the Managing Director/Managing Partner/Proprietor of the Applicant Company.
- 9. Please bring the original papers while submitting the documents at DCCI Office.
- 10. Application must be printed on the letterhead pad of respective interested Firm/Company addressing the Secretary General, DCCI along with the completed e-application Form.
- 11. Reference from two registered DCCI member companies are needed with the Application Form.
- 12. Upon receiving the complete application form attached with all aforementioned relevant documents, the Membership Department of DCCI will check the documents for verification.
Become A Member
Fee of the Membership Application Form:
||Membership Application Form