Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry (DCCI) is a non-profit, service-oriented, business promotion organization committed to provide various services to its members, business community, interest groups as well as government.
At DCCI, we never compromise with our quality and all the employees of DCCI are committed to provide quality services promptly and accurately to all the current end users and future prospective customers.
To this end DCCI is committed to establish, document, implement, maintain and continually improve the effectiveness of the QMS based on the requirements of ISO 9001:2008. DCCI is also committed to review the QMS for continuing suitability.
All officials of DCCI are responsible for familiarizing themselves with DCCI’s quality manual and following the established and adopted means of achieving the declared objectives.
DCCI will support all employees by providing proper training and improve work methods through teamwork and active participation of all employees.
Total Quality Management shall be applied to every aspect of DCCI’s activity and quality shall be the responsibility of everyone, in every activity, throughout DCCI.
Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry (DCCI) is committed to improve the effectiveness of DCCI’s quality management system by establishing and implementing its defined and affirmed quality objectives.
DCCI promotes trade, investment and industrialization in Bangladesh inter alia, through maintaining the quality in its service. DCCI meets and exceeds the requirements of customers through the achievement of the following Quality Objectives:
- To give market oriented inputs for formulation and implementation of government policies in respect of import, export, industry, investment, banking, insurance, fiscal, monetary and annual budget etc;
- To prepare correct and effective materials for various conferences including SAARC,WTO, WIPO, UNCTAD, SAPTA, SAFTA, BIMSTEC, D-8 and OIC etc;
- To represent trade, commerce and industry on various advisory or consultative committees at different ministries and departments of the government;
- To comment on national legislative measures, bilateral and multilateral agreements affecting trade, commerce and industry;
- To function as a forum for exchanging views on trade and economy among different Chamber members, Government agencies, DCCI members and local or foreign business delegations;
- to disseminate business related information to the members;
- to publish trade and investment related information, analysis, guide books on a monthly or yearly basis;
- to organize training courses, seminars/workshops/symposia, trade delegations, trade fairs and participation thereof at home and abroad;
- to undertake activities like survey, research etc. to suggest favorable business related policies;
- to prepare Economic Policy Papers (EPPs) for conducting policy advocacy for the benefit of the business sector;
- to sign Memorandum of Understanding (MoUs) with overseas Chambers and other business organizations;
- to prepare, implement and evaluate projects of entrepreneurship development and to deliver time bound, need-based and diversified services to the members;
- to help women entrepreneurs to promote & expand their businesses.
- ensure that both staff and management are provided with the training, resources and facilities that are required to achieve these objectives.
- Overall reduction of cost approximately to be 2% every year through improved efficiency.
- Meet or exceed the requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
Quality Objectives are established and reviewed by the Board of Directors through the management review process. Performance data is analyzed to assess the continuing suitability of the Quality Objectives.